Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap & Pre-Black Friday!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Thanksgiving!! Mine was great until I finished my plate and then I was ready to sleep! I was so full I couldn't even move! When I tell y'all I had to unbutton my pants to finish eating!! It was just sad!! I was really like girl, you just messed all the way up and known better. But hey its Thanksgiving, I had a pass. My plate looked something like this!

Too embarrassed to show the pic of my plate! lol
But I did get up because our Walmart opened at 6pm Thusrday night so I went and tried to get the RCA Tablet because it was only $49. I feel like I walked into a Michael Jackson concert!


It was people everywhere!!! And to top it off I didn't even get my tablet! I felt like knocking somebody out!


On another note; I'm linking up with:

That Friday Blog Hop


I'm currently seeking bloggers to participate in my New Year's Giveaway! If you are interested in participating please read more here.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO You are too funny. I didn't take a pic of my plate either so don't feel bad. You needed your stretchy pants girl!

    I was no way going into Walmart. I went one year on Thanksgiving night and never again. Sorry you didn't get your tablet, maybe try Amazon for Cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete