Sunday, January 5, 2014

Social Sunday: New Year Edition

Sunday Social
Good Morning and Happy Sunday! Today as usual I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for Social Sunday!

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
This year I plan to restart weight watchers which allows me to eat things I like and fill me up.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Workout tips? I hate working out! lol Seriously drink more water and move more.

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Built a gingerbread house with all of my nieces and little cousins.

4. What is something you hope to accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
Open a store front for my bakery.

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about?
My BFF's wedding (April), the birth of my little cousin (June) and a big secret that's too soon to speak about happening in May!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sunday Scripture

Image Map

4 comments:

  1. nice answers to Sunday Social! I agree on eating more things that fill you up rather than just empty stuff. good luck with the bakery and the 3 events this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! Wishing you a wonderful, prosperous New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a gingerbread house :) I've always failed...always!!!! at those

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on opening a storefront for your bakery!
    Loved reading your answers!

    xo
    Christina
    www.christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete