Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Life Update


Hey My Loves! As you many of you have noticed, I haven't been as social as I normally am. Between my 30th birthday, Thanksgiving, going to live with my cousin & his wife  for 3 weeks to help out with his 6 month old daughter while they prepare to relocate, Christmas, AND moving to Houston, my life has been chaotic!



But I'm here in Houston, settled and ready to get back to blogging on a regular! It just feels so good! I have so much planned for this year with my blog it's crazy! I plan to make my mark and a great impact in the blogging world. I'm so excited! Have you noticed the new look of Kinky.Love.Faith.?? I did it all by myself and I'm so happy and proud. Maybe one day I would be as good as Noor, Sarah, or Rekita with blog design? Nothing wrong with wishful thinking, lol. Starting January 20th, I will start choosing one blogger per week to feature on my blog. The feature will be called Kinky.Love.Faith. Spotlight and include promotions of their blog and everything about that blogger for the week. It will just be my way of paying homage to bloggers who I love. If you feel you will want to be in the spotlight just let me know.


On top of getting back into to blogging, I've decided to step back into the designing digital stationary. I had plans on launching Southern Chic Ink at the beginning of the year but its been pushed back to mid January, just in time for Valentine's Day.


Well if you're not you better get ready because Krystal is here and ready to concur the world!!

Image Map

1 comment: