Monday, January 27, 2014

Noooo, I Wasn't Ready!


Ok so here's the thing, Houston did not have a problem when I landed, I had a problem when I landed. lol OMG I am so happy that I made the decision to move but it has seriously been so hectic. Traffic is crazy, the people are crazy, its just crazy.



Everything I have planned to do has been on hold. Weight Watches, being more social in the blogging world, plans to open my bakery, opening the digital design shop; all has come to an halt. So please bare with me.

Kinky.Love.Faith. Spotlight has also been on hold because I haven't been able to be online enough hours to commit to something. Depending on how much time I'm on this week I will star on Feb. 2. I just need to make sure I'm dedicated to being on like I need to be.

Wish me luck!

Image Map

1 comment:

  1. All the luck being sent your way!! Getting used to a new place is hard and figuring out a schedule is even harder! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete