Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Would You Wear It Wednesday #3

Welcome to Would You Wear It Wednesday!!

This week's outfit is cute for a date night. Something that can take you from day to night and still be comfortable.




Lipsy Beaded Waist Tunic Top $33 // Topshop 'Debbie' High Waist Faux Leather Pants $64 // JustFab Sanaya $55 // Sterling Silver Forever Peach Pearl Stud Earrings $25 // Opalescent Crystal, Enamel and Pearl Bangle Bracelets $15 // Woven Double Handle Satchel Bag $25

Now here's the deal. Would you wear it? Do you love it? Do you like it? What would you change? Le me know in the comments below or tweet me @KinkyLoveFaith! I would love to hear you feedback!



I'm currently seeking bloggers to participate in my New Year's Giveaway! If you are interested in participating please read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment